30 Cars in 30 Days: Your Car Donation and Area Ford Dealers Help to Reverse Summer Trend
Here’s how proceeds from the donated vehicles will help!
- $500 can help 5 individuals or families keep the lights on in their home for a month through The Salvation Army’s Emergency Assistance program.
- $1,000 can send 10 children to summer camp for a week at The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club this summer.
- $1,500 can provide 800 meals to be served from The Salvation Army mobile feeding kitchen in the midst of a local, regional or national disaster.
- $2,000 can provide 160 nights of shelter at The Salvation Army Center of Hope for someone experiencing homelessness.
Your car donation can be made during the month of July at participating Triad-area Ford dealers, or directly to The Salvation Army at any other time during the year. Vehicle donations, including boats and RVs, are tax-deductible.
For more information call (336) 273-5572.
SAVE THE DATE: Join us for our Community Luncheon on the third Tuesday of every month to learn more about your Greensboro Salvation Army’s programs and services including volunteer opportunities. Contact
email@example.com for additional information and to
Participating Area Ford Dealers
1602 East Dixie Drive
100 Old Winston Road
High Point, NC
3800 West Wendover Avenue
3150 University Pkwy &
2104 Peters Creek Pkwy
602 Alamance Road
- Salvation Army looks to collect 30 cars this July (myfox8.com)