Path of Hope’s Fifth Annual Ride for Recovery
Path of Hope is holding their Fifth Annual Motorcycle Ride for Recovery. Please join us on Saturday, August 5, 2017, for food, fellowship, and motorcycles! We will meet at Path of Hope and make a round trip ride to Dan Nicholas Park. Breakfast, snacks, and lunch will be provided for participants. The first 150 registrants also receive a FREE Path of Hope ride t-shirt.
Registration 8:30 am. Kick Stands Up 10:30 am
- $20 Per Rider
- $10 Passenger
- Free early bird breakfast
- Coffee (Black Chicken)
- Free Lunch (Lexington Style Trimmings)
- Free T-shirt for first 150 participants
- Get your tickets online: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2948332
- Visit the official website: www.apathofhope.org
- Visit their Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Path-of-Hope
Our Mission is to meet the needs of all people suffering from the disease of alcoholism and other drug addiction by providing a safe secure environment focused on recovery.
Alcohol & Drug Addiction Treatment Center
1-336-248-8914 CALL US TODAY!!